Friday, June 26, 2009

Never thought I'd have a blog :) But here I am writing ... a blog. I decided to set this up so my friends can keep track of me while I'm on the road. I will be traveling through Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, possibly Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, and DC. During the next few days I will try to keep you posted as much as the Internet availability permits.

So, this is it :) I am on the way out the door, the car is packed, I'm ready to go :) The last couple of days I have been saying goodbye ... a lot. I have been blessed with amazing friends ... ones I will never forget. They have really changed me in ways I thought none could :)
Although goodbyes are hard they are also amazing blessings. They are beginnings of new adventures, such as this one. Although friendships make it hard to leave, they also give you strength to move on. It's amazing what love can do. It gives you courage to reach for the moon. Many thanks to those who have given me this incredible gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment